- DCE Home
- Future Students
- Current Students
- Contact Us
Graduate Degrees and Certificate Programs
Whether you want to update your knowledge in your field or get ready for that big promotion, Missouri S&T degree programs can help get you there.
Most master’s of science programs offered at the EEC include a large number of courses taught over the Internet by faculty from the Missouri S&T campus or from the EEC. All programs can be accomplished by taking a combination of face-to-face and distance courses. Some programs are based entirely on distance courses.
Many of our degree programs offer certificate programs that will help you meet the master’s program admissions requirement.
Graduate Degree Programs
10 Courses (30 credit hours) to complete*
- Graduate coursework taught by world-renowned faculty
- Same classes as those taught on S&T campus
- Meets Missouri S&T's highest curriculum standards
- Majority of courses taught over the Internet, via live streaming video (some available on CD/DVD)
Graduate Certificate Programs
4 Core Courses (12 credit hours) to complete**
- Relaxed admissions requirements. GRE not required.
- Focused knowledge areas
- Provides entry into corresponding graduate degree program
- Over 45 graduate certificates available
*MBA requires 36 credit hours
**Mining Certificate requires 5 courses