Graduate Degrees & Certificate Programs
Meet your educational goals without interrupting your professional and personal life. We offer the convenience of anytime, anywhere education.
Graduate Degree Programs
10 Courses (30 credit hours) to complete*
- Graduate coursework taught by world-renowned faculty
- Same classes as those taught on S&T campus
- Meets Missouri S&T's highest curriculum standards
- Majority of courses taught over the Internet, via live streaming video (some available on CD/DVD)
Graduate Certificate Programs
4 Core Courses (12 credit hours) to complete**
- Relaxed admissions requirements. GRE not required.
- Focused knowledge areas
- Provides entry into corresponding graduate degree program
- Over 45 graduate certificates available
*MBA requires 36 credit hours
**Mining Certificate requires 5 courses